Employee Benefit Services
Helping Companies Better Manage The Rising Cost Of Health And Other Employee Benefit Services.
Employee health benefits costs are one of fastest rising operating expenses for small and big business alike. With rates rising more rapidly than the nation's inflation index, these costs represent an increasing drain on a company's profits. Controlling these spiraling healthcare costs without sacrificing critical benefits is a daunting challenge faced by both companies and employees. KSI can help your company successfully navigate this maze of healthcare challenges by providing our clients:
- The top healthcare benefits programs from all the major benefits partners (click this link for a complete benefits partner list).
- A solid track record providing healthcare programs for members of a diverse list of organizations like Homebuilders Association of Maryland (HBAM), Chesapeake Automotive Business Association (CABA) and the American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- "Invisible Paycheck" -An annual benefits summary of an employee's pre-tax payroll
- Client support services and claims research
- Employee education meetings
- Cobra & HIPAA employee counseling
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan-Flex Card enrollment and support
It all begins with our free Healthcare Benefits Audit.
Take KSI's Healthcare Benefits Audit And Find Out If Your Company Is Getting Is Its Money's Worth From Your Health Insurance Provider?
Find out whether your getting the most out of your current healthcare insurance provider when you take our free, no obligation Healthcare Benefits Audit. Click the link to arrange yours or contact Mike Cumberland directly by calling him at (1-800) 733-2530.
HIPAA Privacy Statement - please rest assured that all nonpublic personal information regarding our clients would NOT be shared with anyone or any company. Our agency maintains appropriate physical; electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain the confidentiality and security of our client personal information. We restrict the access of such data within our agency employees via a password-protected database.